Can't wait.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
![]()
Can't wait.
Goddammit...I'm gonna have to repaint him...
something about it doesnt look right. not sure but it looks different from the 6 inch
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The wings don't look like shit? [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
something about it doesnt look right. not sure but it looks different from the 6 inch
:Gets an erection:
[img]redface.gif[/img]
damn it look beautiful. I like it nice and big. Especially when it 12 inch. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The wings don't look like shit? [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!Originally posted by Bigbeltz:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TyLeRDurDeNx2:
something about it doesnt look right. not sure but it looks different from the 6 inch
I know the different! It 6 inches taller than the 6 inches! DUH!
He should've been painted like this:
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So what the problem? Paint him the way you want to paint him. Like DUH!Originally posted by Bigbeltz:
He should've been painted like this:
![]()
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Good to see there are no shit-wings, although they never really bothered me. I guess mine weren't that bad.
Bookmarks